[syslinux] bug or user error - menu.c32 in syslinux-3.62-pre11

Jim Cromie jim.cromie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:00:29 PDT 2009

On Fri, Jul 24, 2009 at 9:34 AM, Miller,
Shao<Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca> wrote:
> Good day Jim,
>
> It's been a while since you indicated that you suspected trouble
> somewhere after Syslinux 3.62-pre10 in regards to config-file
> reloading...  Did you make any progress there?  Also, could you be
> interested in trying the latest Syslinux version out to see what fortune
> you have with it?

I had tried 3.82 1st, then worked backwards in a manual ~bisect manner
to arrive at that point (ie given rev).

Im still using the working rev, and havent tried moving forward again
since further menu/conf hacks, but I havent a specific error to
correct atm.

If it would help, I'll repeat the test, and attach the files that
yield the error on vN+1

thanks Shao!
Jim