[syslinux] Syslinux 3.82-pre3 out; short bug fix cycle

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Jun 1 14:31:59 PDT 2009

I'm putting Syslinux 3.82 on a short bug fix cycle.  As a result, it
will be based on the former for-3.81 branch (now renamed syslinux-3.8x)
instead of the master branch.

Fixed so far:

Changes in 3.82:
        * isohybrid: fix the -partok logic for loading from a partition.
        * ISOLINUX: deal with systems which return from INT 13h with
          interrupts disabled.
        * Do not invoke the idle handler during large file loads.

I'd really appreciate it if we could identify bugs that can be fixed
onto this branch; no new features of any sort, please.

And, of course, any testing help would be appreciated.