[syslinux] [Sugar-devel] Unbootable machine

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 12:24:36 PDT 2009

I believe the U3 crudware gets around the Windows limitation by
pretending to be a hub, presenting 3 or 4 logical volumes to Windows
from a single USB key. I know there is a Windows-only installer which
is difficult to get rid of (you have to give U3 piles of personal
information for the "right" to download the uninstaller, whose license
forbids you to distribute it, etc.)

Sean