[syslinux] R: Re: PXEbooting very slow

pfranz73 at tiscali.it pfranz73 at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 5 07:34:24 PDT 2009

Also 3.75 sometimes "hesitates" a bit, but it's faster anyway, and has
quite constant delays.
Machine is an Acer netbook with Atom N270 and a
Realtek 8102e ethernet card.
Server is tftpd32 ver 3.10beta(last
version working on Win98)  on Win98. It seems that tftp32d ver 3.33 on
WinXP doesn't have the problem, but I will check again and make other
tests, when I have time
Thanks for the pre-releases link, otherwise I
wouldn't have found them. What is git bisect? How do I make it?
Paolo
Franchetti