[syslinux] Problems booting msdos with memdisk + syslinux on hp laptops

Larry lponciano at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 23:07:31 PDT 2009

I have many hp laptops that boot msdos with memdisk + pxelinux
perfectly. However, I recently have the need to usb boot msdos with
syslinux. And memdisk. When the dos Image loads I get
"starting ms-dos" but freezes as well. I'm trying to boot clean msdos
floppy image  created with winimage. I'm using the latest 3.73 memdisk
and syslinux.

Any suggestions?
Sent from IP