[syslinux] Introducing a new com32 module : HDT

Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Thu Mar 12 14:56:57 PDT 2009

Gordon Schumacher wrote:
> Huzzah and many thanks!  I'd been considering trying to do such a thing
> myself...

Cool ! If you can some inputs about the way you'd like to use it or any
use case, I'd be more than happy.
> Once I get my current round of stuff taken care of, I will integrate
> this into my boot CD and let you know what I find?

Sure, please do.
> Quick question though; can it currently (or is it even possible to) log
> the output to a file someplace?  I'd never quite had time to work out
> how difficult that would be...

That's on the top list of questions. I wonder how this can be done.
I didn't spent lots of time thinking at it.

At least, we have to find a writable support. Maybe an usb stick
formated in fat.
But how can we be sure that's not a windows directory of a local hard drive.

If someone have any thoughts, comments or hints...