[syslinux] Syslinux + USB + PE 2.0

Matthew Holevinski eylusion at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 13:19:31 PDT 2009

Am I supposed to format this usb thumbdrive using Vista, and then use
some sort of bootsector copy utility to pull the bootsector off of the
drive
and name it something like boot.bin or boot.bss or what not, and then
reference the bootsector file with the Kernel command

kernel vistaPE.bin
append -

Do something like that?

Matt