[syslinux] Syslinux + USB + PE 2.0

Matthew Holevinski eylusion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 10:33:39 PDT 2009

Now the trick is getting ghost to let me make an image of this
thumbdrive that actually works so I can redistribute this to my other
co-workers.
when I use the image boot switch, it copies off my 512meg fat32
partition but it's not getting the boot sector for some reason and if
i did a sector by sector
copy i'd end up with an 8 gig ghost image, and I don't want that.

Matt

By The Way, I renamed my vista.bin file to vista.bss and changed my
syslinux.cfg file to BOOT vista.bss instead of kernel vista.bin
and its still working like a charm, just can't figure out how to
redistribute this...