[syslinux] Syslinux + USB + PE 2.0

Matthew Holevinski eylusion at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 11:36:39 PDT 2009

Yes I changed it and it still works which is fine. I went ahead and
just informed my other technician co-workers how to partition the
thumb drive where to copy our PE files from and how to install the
syslinux boot loader, so unfortunately i couldn't give them a ghost
image of the thumb drive, but now they can make their own.

I went ahead and read the rules of this mailing list, and realized I
wasn't supposed to be asking these kinds of questions on it, and I'm
terribly sorry to anyone I might of peeved off by my questions about
getting a vista boot sector to work with syslinux but I cannot begin
to explain how thankful I am for everyone's help.

Matt