[syslinux] dos universal packet driver

Collins, Jeremy Collins_Jeremy at sccollege.edu
Wed Mar 18 16:00:04 PDT 2009

I can't help with that driver in particular but I do a lot of Ghosting via PXE using a 2.88 MB floppy boot disk image (I use http://chitchat.at.infoseek.co.jp/vmware/vfd.html on windows to make it). I use the following menu entry in my config file:

label ghost
	MENU LABEL ^Ghost (Universal)
	MENU DEFAULT
	KERNEL kernels/memdisk
	APPEND keeppxe initrd=kernels/clone/ghost.img floppy
	IPAPPEND 2

Unfortunately my boot disk is using the UNDIS3C.DOS driver, not undipd.com, so I can't point you in the right direction past that point. At least that should give you a starting point to work from.

Jeremy Collins
Santiago Canyon College