[syslinux] dos universal packet driver

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Wed Mar 18 16:49:33 PDT 2009

Anthony:

If I understand you correctly, you haven't yet gotten as far as actually booting the disk image with memdisk?  If so, I suspect that you need some help in correctly creating your floppy (or HDD) image.  If you can't even boot DOS from the image, it's not yet time to fight the battle of making sure the DOS UNDI driver is working.

Here are a few resources you might find useful:
http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/DOS_floppy_images
http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/Large_floppy_images

For some lively support, you could try asking around in the FreeNode IRC #syslinux channel, though it would be good if a real SYSLINUX/MEMDISK bug is identified, to document it in this mailing list.

Good luck!

- Shao Miller