[syslinux] Syslinux + Localboot

Matthew Holevinski eylusion at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 17:44:25 PDT 2009

First thing Monday morning at the office I'll give it a shot and report.

The append hd1 option also just booted the thumbdrive again, I was
trying wild switches because I didn't know if the bios was moving hd
labels around after booting the thumbdrive, like making the first sata
drive hd1 or 2 or some other nonsense like that I'll try the most
recent suggestions and let everyone know.

Matt