[syslinux] Embedding COM32 modules into pxelinux.0

Sebastian Herbszt herbszt at gmx.de
Sun May 3 15:04:37 PDT 2009

Aside from it being part of the GSoC CLI rewrite project ("internal module"), has anyone been playing with it?

I just hacked up my copy of pxelinux and it somewhat works:
hello.c32 and fancyhello.c32 work fine, meminfo.c32 "works", rosh.c32 doesn't.
It's likely i broke something somewhere while taking shortcuts thru pxelinux. This might explain why more
complex modules fail. The basic idea seems to work tho.

Is there a size limit for pxelinux.0 (32kb, 64kb) ?

- Sebastian