[syslinux] PXELINUX, pxechain.com and Etherboot

Joyce Yu Joyce.Yu at Sun.COM
Wed May 13 14:19:17 PDT 2009

Michael,

I think that I told you earlier. gPXE doesn't work with Solaris. I need
to use something that can load Solaris at least. I tried a few gPXE
supported NICs. None of them can load Solaris. Clay has done some
analysis. Attached his old email to you. If gPXE can load Solaris, I
will definitely use gPXE.

Thanks,
Joyce