[syslinux] Time to set a coding style for Syslinux?

Miller, Shao Shao.Miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Sun May 24 16:42:38 PDT 2009

So can we all of us commit to some sort of cut-over date, where we can
be very aware that any new code developed during the (hopefully very
quick) window might need to be adapted for after the cut-over?  Maybe
best to not develop any new code during that window, but perhaps pitch
in effort for code clean-up during the window?  Some things mentioned in
the link you gave including variable naming...  If such are cleaned up,
or even files moved around and/or renamed, atomicity would be nice.  :)
- Shao