[syslinux] Devel list, coding standards

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon May 25 21:49:00 PDT 2009

So far, the consensus seem to be:

- Devel list is not desirable at this time.
  I will continue to post major announcements to syslinux-announce, of
  course.

- The 4-space coding standard seems to get most favor.  I would like to
  run reformatting jobs immediately after the 3.81 release; the
  expectation is that other people will run the same reformatting on any
  code merged after that point (roughly by the end of the week.)

OK with everyone?