[syslinux] Syslinux 3.81-pre14... hopefully final this time

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue May 26 12:12:00 PDT 2009

Thomas Schmitt wrote:

> I have to apologize for my stubbornness.
>
> The reason why i strive for isohybrid support in
> libisofs is the fact that libisofs can do it on
> the fly. It is technically appealing not to need
> a random access buffer for the whole image.
>
> Any advise on this problem is welcome.

I understand your situation, but please keep in mind that what you're
asking me for is for a substantial portion of work that I have to weigh
in with everything else.

At the moment I don't think the two-step process is a huge concern for
users; and as such it is definitely lower down on my priority list.