[syslinux] help.

Nathan Elledge NElledge at acsi2000.com
Tue May 26 20:20:10 PDT 2009

Hello, I hpe you can help.
I have created a botable thumbdrive that allows me to update different bios's using the memdisk module.
I have no problems loading the img or ima files on any equiptment other than IBM.
I have tried on T43, T60, and T61, no luck.
works fine on hp dell and all others tried.
Every time after it loads the image it hangs after the message
please help, I have looked all over and still no luck.
Thanks,
Nathan

Disclaimer: This electronic transmission and any attachments contain confidential information belonging to the sender. This information may be legally protected. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient or receive this message in error, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action in reliance on or regarding the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received this information in error.

www.acsi2000.com