[syslinux] help.

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue May 26 21:11:39 PDT 2009

Nathan Elledge wrote:
> Hello, I hpe you can help.
> I have created a botable thumbdrive that allows me to update different bios's using the memdisk module.
> I have no problems loading the img or ima files on any equiptment other than IBM.
> I have tried on T43, T60, and T61, no luck.
> works fine on hp dell and all others tried.
> Every time after it loads the image it hangs after the message
> please help, I have looked all over and still no luck.
> Thanks,
> Nathan

What version?  And please include the other messages.  All of them.

Then try different options to memdisk (raw, bigraw, etc.)

We have had a number of reports of this recently... it seems to have
something to do with the version of PC-DOS that they ship.

If it happens on T61 I might be able to replicate it locally, but not
for the next few days.