[syslinux] help.

Jernej Simončič jernej.listsonly at ena.si
Wed May 27 07:56:44 PDT 2009

On Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 6:11:39, H. Peter Anvin wrote:

> We have had a number of reports of this recently... it seems to have
> something to do with the version of PC-DOS that they ship.

I would say it's more a problem with PC-DOS in general - I've had
freezes with IBM/Hitachi's Drive Fitness Test on certain machines for
about 4 years now when booted with memdisk.

> If it happens on T61 I might be able to replicate it locally, but not
> for the next few days.

Not sure about T61, but R61 (8918-DEG) I have here has this problem.
BIOS version is 2.20.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

Nobody notices when things go right.