[syslinux] Menus, choices and optional parameters

Luis.F.Correia Luis.F.Correia at seg-social.pt
Thu May 28 03:59:12 PDT 2009

Hi H.Peter,

My intention is starting up with the code from vesamenu (which is pretty),
and add all needed code.

But I've now seen that the menu code from Murali and the vesa have different
structures.

Although it shouldn't be that hard to do, should I create a new folder under
com32 and copy all files from there, adjusting what I need or do you have a
better suggestion?

On a related subject, are there any funcions to manipulate the append line
that is passed?

> 	-hpa

Luis Correia