[syslinux] PXEbooting very slow

pfranz73 at tiscali.it pfranz73 at tiscali.it
Sun May 31 00:20:33 PDT 2009

I'm using pxelinux.0 version 3.81 (3.80 had similar problems) with
tftpd32.
It is very slow in loading "default" file; tftpd32 shows it
continuously sends this file together with menu.c32, but pxelinux.0
keeps on requesting for, say, 5 seconds.
Occasionally it is also slow
in checking the other possible config files (those based on mac
address): it spends some seconds on each entry.
If you have any test to
suggest me to solve the problem, I'll try them and post results.
Meanwhile I'll revert back to 3.75
Thank you
Paolo Franchetti

Promozione di Primavera ! Stampa le tue foto nei formati 13x17 e 13x19 a soli 0,11 euro.