[syslinux] A new logo for HDT

Erwan Velu erwan at seanodes.com
Tue Nov 3 01:19:44 PST 2009

Hey,

The HDT project is more and more active and tend to bring new releases
as often as possible.
We are on a good track for releasing HDT 0.3.5 in a few days.

Beside of that, we are trying to give this project a dedicated identity.
The first step is having a 'cool' logo that represent HDT.
This work will lead to
- give some shine on our website (http://hdt-project.org) ;)
- a high-quality tshirt production (a few pieces)

After discovering a talented guy who help us in that process, I would
love to have HDT's users feeling about the draft we currently have.

The two mains options we have are included in that images :
http://www.picgarage.net/images/HDT41_57821_577.png
http://www.picgarage.net/images/CPUCo_22526_587.png

I would love having your feelings about it. So the game is  : "What's
your favorite one ?"
To manage answers, I've been opening a doodle :
http://doodle.com/s7vptbd2k7ydrq6t

I know that some doesn't like this kind of tools but honestly that's
easiest to manage many answers.
If you have some concern about your privacy, just put your first name or
any email.

Keep in mind this items are still only draft and your vote will help us
to focus on improving the final one.

Please be fair and vote only once ;)

All greetings goes to Jetrii for his nice work on the logos.

Thanks for your help,
Erwan