[syslinux] A new logo for HDT

J.H. warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Tue Nov 3 19:16:46 PST 2009

Pierre-Alexandre Meyer wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:16 PM, J.H. <warthog19 at eaglescrag.net> wrote:
>
>> AHHHHHH trac + git = slowness ;-)
>>

> Still?
>
> We moved last week-end the website to a dedicated host and switched to
> mod_wsgi.

Just grumbling about the 'speed' of the source browsing in trac w/ git
support.  It *feels* as bad as gitweb with no caching, possibly worse.
It's probably the biggest reason I'm not going to switch boot.kernel.org
over to trac, but probably redmine which seems to be dramatically
faster.  At the end of the day it's just my $0.02 and my sideline
commenting - which your welcome to take with a giant grain of salt or
completely ignore as you will :-)

That said I still like the Green T ;-)

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley