[syslinux] syslinux installation issues

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Nov 11 21:28:45 PST 2009

On 11/11/2009 03:22 PM, Shao Miller wrote:
> H. Peter, could you please pull sha0/syslinux_dos710?
>
> Bernd, could you please compile
> http://git.etherboot.org/?p=people/sha0/syslinux.git;a=snapshot;h=f129733f6ca9c3ba95e5ccad7d8a9528c008a158;sf=tgz
> and try your test again?  Either that, or you can wait until it's
> offered in compiled form somewhere.

Just for the record:

Shao came up with the right answer to this problem, here.  I simply
hadn't seen this email when I sent mine out (I don't always read all the
letters in my mailbox before acting on things, which sometimes causes
problems.)

Sorry for the collision, and *thank you* to Shao for helping track this
down...