[syslinux] Syslinux set vesa mode

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Nov 12 22:10:44 PST 2009

On 11/12/2009 08:47 AM, Matthijs ter Woord wrote:
> That 32bit process is a Multiboot module (using the mboot.c32 thing)

For mboot.c32 we should probably just add the graphics support that is
already specified by the Multiboot standard -- I presume that is what
you are referring to.  The code to set VESA modes already exist in the
tree, it shouldn't take much work at all to glue it in.

Or am I misunderstanding what it is you want done?