[syslinux] HDT 0.3.6-pre2 is out !

Erwan erwan at seanodes.com
Sun Nov 29 05:21:28 PST 2009

Ferenc Wagner a écrit :

> thanks for the great work!  Some notes:

Hey , Glad you like it !

>  * My 2 GB pendrive is shown as: 1 GiB (1997 MB)
>    What about rounding instead of truncation?

Fixed by
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commit;h=47fef84287267ca85249108e1f22de4acd2cabdb

>  * The Part number info for memory banks isn't aligned.

Fixed by
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commit;h=ba3744d7553252736364f05ae740e91dc2907b2d

Thanks for that one because it we were missing copying buffer at the
right place.
>  * F1, TAB and some other keypresses remove everything from the screen
>    except for the top window.
>
>  * Deleting the top window with ESC redraws the new top window only,
>    the previously obscured parts of lower ones remain missing.

Will see that with pierre, he knows that code better than me.

Thanks for your interesting reports, current fixes will be in 0.3.6.