[syslinux] PATCH: Build floppy image which contains HDT

Kim Mik kimmik999999 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 7 01:10:49 PDT 2009

>> Erwan, you included the file pci.ids in your patch
> Hey Gert,
> That was a mistake. This is now fixed.
> Peter, you can just pull my master in yours.
> Sorry for this missing.
>
> Erwan,

To everyone who want to build the HDT containing floppy image

Building the floppy image In Syslinux 3.83 doesn't work,
because hdt.c32 isn't copied to the image (needed line
in the Makefile accidentally got deleted).

Add the following patch, if you want to make the floppy image:
http://git.zytor.com/?p=users/erwan/hdt.git;a=commitdiff;h=a2ad377aa2804a7988aa098e40855454090f3b43;hp=00d897e58126a7f12990dda8b07266ab12e853b8

- Gert Hulselmans