[syslinux] [patch] PXE-On-A-Disk: etherboot2ethersel.pl patchedfor etherboot-5.4.3+dfgs

Marty Connor mdc at etherboot.org
Mon Oct 12 08:39:43 PDT 2009

sobtwmxt wrote on 10/10/09 9:54 PM:
> Still, I installed debian etherboot-doc package.  The
> documentation in that package seem to be much more comprehensive then
> the oneavialable online at etherboot.org.  Am I wrong about that?

Well, yes and no.  It somewhat depends on what kind of documentation you
are looking for.  There is a lot of useful documentation on gPXE on
http://etherboot.org/ (which is a wiki).

We're diligently working on more formal gPXE documentation that explains
how to use gPXE.

What kind of documentation would be helpful to you?

Marty