[syslinux] The fsc branch merged into the elflink branch...

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Wed Sep 2 11:51:32 PDT 2009

Well, people...

I have just merged the "fsc" branch (filesystems in C, largely the work
of Liu Aleaxander) and the "elflink" branch (dynamic modules, the work
of Claudiu Mihail and Stefan Bucur) together... I haven't tested
anything other than it compiling, but it actually does compile.  There
are almost guaranteed to be issues that I have missed, but well, we get
to figure them out.

This is a major milestone, since this gets us to the point where we can
really talk about the Syslinux rewrite as a whole product.  Now for
getting it to work... :-)