[syslinux] Strange Boot-Process with help of memdisk

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Mon Sep 21 09:38:00 PDT 2009

Hallo, Shao,

Du meintest am 20.09.09:

> Here is a sample pxelinux.cfg/default configuration file for use with
> PXELINUX:

> LABEL isotest
>   KERNEL memdisk
>   APPEND iso
>   INITRD test.iso

> I don't have a pointer to an .ISO image handy, just at the moment.

I'm exploring some images - Nordahls ntpasswd image runs. That's a quick
proof.

By the way: it's a bit confusing copying the (perhaps) needed files from
the compilation directories to "/tftpboot". Maybe a special subdirectory
"tftp" next to "doc" and "dos" may help finding all I need.
(I'm sure I have copied more than only the needed files ...)

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut