[syslinux] Issues Booting Hybrid ISO from UFD on Dell PC

mwesten mwesten at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 10:57:45 PDT 2010

Hi, I would like to ask if there are any known issues with booting an
ISOLINUX hybrid iso image from a USB Flash Drive on older Dell PC's (i.e. P4
2.2GHz).  I've tried several that one should just be able to write to UFD
and boot, but they all fail on my hardware.  I get "isolinux.bin missing or
corrupt" message on screen. This function would be very convenient for me,
so I'd like to find out if there's anything I can do to get it working.
Thanks!