[syslinux] sub-menu's

Matthew Holevinski eylusion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 11:44:25 PDT 2010

Unless someone already has a snazzy isolinux image that lets you
select multiple makes and models to update bios's that's willing to
share. I was curious if someone could tell me how to go from my
isolinux.cfg into sub menu categories so instead of having one great
big menu with multiple makes models and bios revisions, I can drill
down into menu's until i get to the bios revisions to boot memdisk and
a subsequent bootable dos img with the bios update file and autexec
stuff.

Matt