[syslinux] sub-menu's

J.H. warthog19 at eaglescrag.net
Fri Apr 30 12:46:40 PDT 2010

We don't have it per-se, mainly because I don't know of a good way to
deal with the re-distribution ramifications but if you need an example
look through the source code to
http://boot.kernel.org

either by snagging the git tree, or by browsing around in:

http://boot.kernel.org/bko/

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley