[syslinux] PXELINUX GUI menu editor and tools

sweetpi morbidcoder at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 14:42:10 PDT 2010

Hi,
LTSP has a few people interested in a pxelinux gui menu editor.
I just wanted to check if there would be much interest from this
list... If so, maybe someone could give some ideas on the
workflow/layout and features.
The past few days I've been working on a couple of things such as a
drop directory "menus.d" that other programs could put menu configs,
xml files, and scripts in and have a script I wrote generate
"pxelinux.cfg/default". I have a feeling maybe these tools should be a
separate project.

- sweetpi(on freenode)