[syslinux] Two Windows 2k8 Server an booting via pxelinux

nevee nevee at supercomputing.pl
Tue Aug 17 07:33:27 PDT 2010

  Hello list,
I have a question concerning the possibility of booting one of two
Windows systems installed on two partitions.
In case with one Windows system and one Linux system, I can chainload
grub or windows loader, and this is OK.
But in case with two Windows systems, when I installed second system,
the installer added multi boot loader(I think it's called bootmgr),
and then I can't choose the proper OS via syslinux config because
chainloading(append hd0 1, append hd0 2)
is not working (I get the "ntldr is missing" error).
When I try boot from mbr (hd0 0), multi boot loader shows up, and then I
can choose OS manually,
but I really don't know how to choose it automatically(via pxelinux
config file).

I appreciate your help,
-nevee