[syslinux] EXT2FS lib ported to syslinux

Don Hiatt donhiatt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:20:16 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-08-18 at 10:07 -0700, H. Peter Anvin wrote:
> On 08/18/2010 09:40 AM, Don Hiatt wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Is there any interest in a port of the EXT2FS lib (from
> > e2fsprogs-1.41.11) to Syslinux? I have EXT2/3/4 read and write working
> > from within C32 applications.
> >

> Absolutely!
>
> 	-hpa

Great!

How should I submit the initial patches, it will be pretty large. Also,
I'm currently using gpllib/disk/* for read/writes (with some some
changes) but also noticed that chain.c32 has there own implementation
and fixes from what I can tell. Should I uses that updated code instead?

I won't have time to submit the patches for a few days but let me know
how you want it submitted and I'll get it to you really soon.

Cheers,

don