[syslinux] Windows Recovery console FAILS to boot withSyslinux-4.02

Geert Stappers stappers at stappers.nl
Fri Aug 20 11:28:21 PDT 2010

Op 20100820 om 22:13 schreef Prof S W Damle:
> Hello Sir,
>
> on Friday, August 20, 2010 11:32 AM Gert Hulselmans wrote
> > Prof S W Damle:
> > > Boting ...
> > > "-" cursor keeps on blincking
> >
> > Are you quite sure that booting the Windows Recovery Console under
> > syslinux can work and that "cursor keeps blinking" is only a problem of
> > your special menu?
>
> YES I am 100% sure that booting the Windows Recovery Console under
> Syslinux had worked and that cursor goes on blinking.
>
>  What next please,

The path that I would go:

 100: Known good  Syslinux, booting Windows Recovery Console, no menu
 200: Syslinux 4.02, booting Windows Recovery Console, no menu
 300: Syslinux 4.02, with simple menu, booting Windows Recovery Console
 400: Syslinux 4.02, complex menu, booting Windows Recovery Console
 500: Syslinux 4.02, complex menu, booting several programs

And expect some more steps between 100-200 and 200-300

>  Thanks in advance

You are welcome. And if you want to say thank louder,
then share your working configuration with mankind
( just put it on a webpage)

>  with regards,
>  Prof S W Damle

Cheers