[syslinux] gpt and extlinux how to get it bootable?

Dwight Schauer dschauer at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:27:02 PDT 2010

Hi Tobias,

My sgdisk patch made it into the latest gdisk 0.6.10 release.

0.6.10 (8/22/2010)—New in this version is support for changing
partition attributes using sgdisk (via the -A/--attributes option) and
the ability to copy one disk's partition table to another disk in both
sgdisk and gdisk (via -R/--replicate in sgdisk or u on gdisk's
experts' menu). There are also a number of bug fixes, including one
for backwards interpretation of attribute values in gdisk, improper
destruction of MBR boot code when creating a hybrid MBR, and an
inaccessible -C/--recompute-chs option in sgdisk.

Dwight