[syslinux] Chainloading DRMK

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:21:31 PDT 2010

Well, I've tried contacting Dell with regards to the DRMK.  I was
re-directed to their Gold IT Pro support and all they had was
user-level information with no idea where to go from there.

If anyone out there has any development contacts within Dell, I'd love
to get my hands on some more authoritative information.  All I'm
looking for is the proper way to enter into dellbio.bin.  I'm probably
going to see if someone on one of their Linux lists has suggestions
(https://lists.us.dell.com/mailman/listinfo).

--
-Gene