[syslinux] GSoC 2010

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Thu Feb 11 14:13:56 PST 2010

On 02/11/2010 12:37 PM, J.H. wrote:
> Yup, I should probably figure out when the deadlines are as I'm pretty
> sure I'm back in the seat as the Project admin.
>
> I think HPA's got a couple more ideas he would like to see done for
> Syslinux, and I've got a couple of ideas that I need to find an umbrella
> group for (sadly not network booting related).
>
> - John 'Warthog9' Hawley

I think the start date for organizational applications is March 8.

I will need to decide with my manager about Syslinux this year.  It's
not clear to me that I will have time to mentor anyone this year, so it
probably will depend on how much other Syslinux people are willing to
mentor.

It would particularly help if we could get non-core projects in through
GSoC, and especially since Feng and Alek are now helping out on the core
side.