[syslinux] isolinux.cfg parsing issue

Sebastian Herbszt herbszt at gmx.de
Thu Feb 25 14:43:51 PST 2010

gettinther wrote:
> ok, I'm terribly sorry about all this.  I finally figured what I was
> doing wrong.  It seems "spaces" in the label causes the issue.  I can
> work around that but it would be a problem for translations.

Since you are using gfxboot you can use the gfxboot way to specify
user friendly labels. Take a look at how this is done in the openSUSE
theme [1]. Mapping from label to friendly text is done in src/common.inc
(menuitemmap) and you got the translations in the po directory.

[1] http://gitorious.org/gfxboot/gfxboot/trees/master/themes/openSUSE

- Sebastian