[syslinux] How to run server side script from boot menu selection ?

Moody Ahmad moody at mwt.net
Wed Jan 13 12:34:11 PST 2010

Thanks for the clarification. That is very helpful.

I can use gpxelinux.0. Drbl is setup for that. How would you suggest using the http server ? cgi ?

I looked for gpxelinux[.0] doc and config stuff and came up empty. Could you give me some pointers on where to look on how to do the http scenario and setup for gpxe?

I would also appreciate any suggestions on what is a good way to do this server-side script.

Thanks a lot!

Moody