[syslinux] menu generator

Helmut Hullen Hullen at t-online.de
Tue Jul 6 08:47:00 PDT 2010

Hallo, Miller,,

Du meintest am 02.07.10 zum Thema RE: [syslinux] menu generator:

> You were looking for sample config-files (for menus) on the Wiki at
> one point...  I don't know whether this config-file might help you or
> not (also attached):

> http://etherboot.pastebin.com/ti4YxDvB

additional comments (notr specially to you but to the many supporters):

a) I have added some links to

        http://syslinux.zytor.com/wiki/index.php/HowTos

b) I have found (under "Screenshots") a screenshot for/with
"complex.c32" - it looks like that screen I want to build.

But where is the description (Wiki/man page/HOWTO)?

(I know: real programmers don't document ...)

Viele Gruesse!
Helmut