[syslinux] constants and line continuation

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Tue Jul 13 10:20:07 PDT 2010

On 07/13/2010 07:21 AM, Dag Wieers wrote:

> Yes, my preference would be to allow for a syslinux.lua instead of a
> syslinux.conf that would replace the syslinux.conf.

That might be possible in the future, but it's not there yet; it
requires revamping of the way the configuration file is handled among
other things... this is Syslinux 5 or 5+ material.

(There is actually a way to accelerate the process, which would be to
merge lua and vesamenu into a single binary.)