[syslinux] Very last call for Syslinux 4.02

Miller, Shao shao.miller at yrdsb.edu.on.ca
Mon Jul 19 11:39:42 PDT 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: H. Peter Anvin [mailto:hpa at zytor.com]
Sent: Monday, July 19, 2010 14:37
To: Miller, Shao
Cc: For discussion of Syslinux and tftp-hpa
Subject: Re: [syslinux] Very last call for Syslinux 4.02

On 07/19/2010 11:33 AM, Miller, Shao wrote:
> If I recall, the DOS-via-libinstaller work was itself complete; but
> testing had revealed the bug from prior to.  Just to clarify, in case
> you're considering duplication of effort.  I will really try to get
that
> available in 2.5 hours.  - Shao

I wasn't, but I thinking I might be able to help what you have so far to
get completed.

	-hpa

-----

Since I believe the installer work is actually done, perhaps it'll make
for a nice, last-minute bug-hunt to go in this bug-fix release.
Unfortunately, the computers at home are not currently "summonable." :S
Lightning last night, etc.  - Shao