[syslinux] gpxelinux local disk boot does not work

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 13:44:04 PDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 15:44, Jeff Sadowski <jeff.sadowski at gmail.com> wrote:
> For now:
>
> Is there a way to get gpxelinux to look in a different directory for
> its config file.
> Like chainloading gpxelinux and from the chain load use a different
> directory as the base directory so it uses a separate default file.

A quick and simple way is to move the gpxelinux.0 file you're loading
to the new directory.

If we assume you load tftp://10.0.0.1/pxelinux.0 (which looks for
configs under tftp://10.0.0.1/pxelinux.cfg/), use
tftp://10.0.0.1/gpxe/gpxelinux.0 (which should look for configs under
tftp://10.0.0.1/gpxe/pxelinux.cfg/).

--
-Gene