[syslinux] link to download isolinux.cfg file

H. Peter Anvin hpa at zytor.com
Mon Jun 7 10:32:24 PDT 2010

On 06/04/2010 06:30 PM, Prof S W Damle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> (1)     You are requested to provide the link to download a file that
> contains "Isolinux.cfg/Syslinux.cfg" with necessary "colour scheme".
> (2)     If accepted, requested to provide such a file in Syslinux-3.87
> on wards

Dear "Prof S W Damle",

You may want to consider phrasing your requests more politely in the
future.  It's not clear to me if it is intentional or if it is just
unfamiliarity with the nuances of English, but to use the words "you are
requested" in the manner you are is generally considered to be a demand,
not a polite request.  I have noticed this in your emails in the past as
well.