[syslinux] ROSH: Status

Gene Cumm gene.cumm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 08:00:24 PDT 2010

Just a status update on my progress with ROSH: I now have it able to
compile as a COM32 and Linux ELF on the pathbased branch.  The main
reason I am using the Linux ELF is to test and compile a little easier
and faster.  At this point, it's approaching a stable, usable state.

However, it depends on some changes to libutil, the main COM32
library, and the Syslinux core.  I think I have the libutil changes
done (Linux terminal behavior).  The COM32 library still needs changes
to return the full file type/mode.  Corresponding changes need to be
made in the Syslinux core.

--
-Gene

"No one ever says, 'I can't read that ASCII(plain text) e-mail you sent me.'"