[syslinux] PXELINUX 3.86 Boots Over HTTP, 4.00 Does Not

Moore, Richard F. rfm6 at leicester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 23 03:29:40 PDT 2010

Hi,

Pre58 now boots ok, but when selecting something large from the menu (e.g. trying a 100+Mb HDD image), it starts xfering data an order of magnitude more slowly than normal, then says Ready when its only about 5% through getting it, then says
"Failed to free base memory error xxxx:xxxx".
(Smaller files get same free base memory error too)

Regards

Rich